Experiences with Technology

I am familiar with many of the browser tune up aspects of the class technology and already had spellcheck and a word counter installed on my computer. The biggest thing I did not know were all of the site that we would need to refer back to. I have created a folder that I will bookmark those pages to keep them ready when I need to go back to them. This class uses many more outside sources and sites that many of my other classes do not. Most of my online classes have maybe had a couple youtube links, but have usually stuck with canvas being the primary source we would refer to. I want to work on keeping my folder and bookmarks more organized this semester especially for this class so I don't spend an hour trying to look back for the right site in the many blog posts we have already created. I am not that tech savvy so I do not have many tips or tricks in the technology and browser field. 

Wikipedia Education Backpack (Wikimedia Commons)


Comments

Popular Posts