Procrastination and my Time Management

 I am the absolute worst when it comes to time management, for example I'm completing this on Sunday night... like I said, I'm not the best. The article "How to build a realistic study plan that you’ll actually stick to" was really helpful by explaining that sometimes blocking out the actual time each step takes can be beneficial. Another thing it touched on was having your schedule readily available and somewhere you'll see. This is a problem for me as I just keep it in my backpack and then never look at it or pull it out again. I'm usually good at getting things turned in on time, but I have a bad habit of waiting till the last second to do them or turn them in and then it creates a bunch of stress on me.I want to work on getting things and assignments done promptly and ensuring that it is my best work in the process. The question "what will go wrong if I don't get things done now?" really stuck out to me in "Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination". I think about how things could go wrong all the time, but in the sense of class I do not follow through. I need to follow through so I do not stress the whole week about the wrongs, thus ensuring things will be okay and if it does go wrong I have time to fix it. 


Man Running Late (PublicDomainPictures)


t you’ll actually stick to


Comments

Popular Posts