Thoughts on the Assignments

After looking over everything we will do for the semester I am excited. I think out of all of the assignments I am most intrigued and excited about the project. After reading some of the storybooks, I think that is probably the route I will go for my blog project. For extra credit, extra commenting, wikipedia trials, and micro-fictions look really interesting and might be some things that I want to try to do for some extra points. In terms of class format, it's very different than any class I have had before. I had one blog style class a few years ago, but not as independent and self responsible as this one. I like it, but am also nervous that I may begin to fall behind or accidentally miss an assignment, to which I am thankful for the grace periods. 

Typing on Keyboard (Flickr)

Comments

Popular Posts