Topic Research: The Burn Book of Olympus

 Athena vs. Ares: For this story I want to make Athena the writer of the "post" in the book. She will be talking about Ares in a sense of betrayal and mocking his love for Aphrodite. She may even get Hera to be in on the book, but Athena will be the main character of this story. 

Athena vs. Poseidon: Since it is commonly known that Poseidon obviously lost the patronage of Athens, I think I would make him the writer. He would have pent up resentment for his loss and bash Athena calling her a cheat or show-off. (After seeing Athena in all stories I will most likely write from her perspective about Poseidon but unsure if it would work well.) 

Hera vs. Athena vs. Aphrodite: As I am finding stories I think I will make Athena the 'Regina George' of Olympus since she seems to have so much beef with all the gods and goddess. Since she is Regina is will be written from her side that she is the most beautiful. She will be catty towards Hera and Aphrodite as Regina was to Karen, Gretchen, and Cady. 

burning open bookBook burning on the ground (UnSplash)

Comments

Popular Posts