Microfictions: The Tiny Tiny Ghost Chronicles Pt. 2

 The Lonely Little Ghost

The little ghost floated down the streets of Anoka, MN. He never enjoyed haunting.. he thought it was mean and no fun. Plus, the people of Anoka were never scared, it was the Halloween Capital of the World. Because of this, no ghosts ever wanted to stay. They always set out for towns with more anxious and frightful people. This is why the Lonely Little Ghost stayed lonely. He'd never leave. He enjoyed it here and there was no pressure for him to haunt. Instead, he'd sit on the rickety steps of the house waiting for someone else like him.  


Tiny Ghost Thoughts

"I want friends who aren't scary. "

Old Abandon House (UnSplash)

Author's Note: I decide to continue my series on the Little Ghost's and address some of the comments on why the first little ghost was so lonely. This is a fun mini series to write and I think I will start to look at the comments and go from there to create my chronicles of the two little ghosts. 


Comments

  1. Hello Keana, I think I was really cool how you decided to make this into a microfiction series. I also liked how in this microfiction you addressed how/why the ghost was so lonely. I thought the idea was so cute and it kind of reminded me of Casper the friendly ghost. Maybe they could be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keana,

    This was so cute! I loved that you used both parts of the microfiction to tell the same story. I honestly feel sad for the friendly little ghost!! I wish he had friends that would hang out with him. I defiinitely would if i ever found myself in Anoka. I'd love to come back and read this if you do end up making the chronicles! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts