Tech Tips: Canvas Calendar

 I currently have my Canvas calendar connected to my phone calendar. This has helped me to be more organized and on top of my assignments this year.  It will pop up reminders on when someone my assignments are due without me having to go directly into Canvas. While I say that it has helped me a bit this year, I still do struggle with time management if I want to be transparent. I think that if I were to make my Canvas calendar into an actual hand written planner it may help me to keep up with my due assignments. I say that every year and buy a planner specifically for it, but have yet to start writing things down. I think that scheduling a time each week to lay out my physically planner against my Canvas calendar and transfer the assignments over. 

Woman Writing in Planner(UnSplash)


Comments

Popular Posts