Week 8 Reading and Writing


Person Writing NotesUnSplash

     Overall, I think that the assignments and readings are going well. I do still struggle with managing my time when doing these assignments, bit when I have done them on time I enjoy them. I like how my blog and site are set up. I think the opening picture of my blog is my ideal reading nook for these types of stories and then my project website matches the theme and idea of my project of a burn book well. I think my reading notes are okay. I have never been the best at taking the best notes as I try to want to write everything down so I have taken this class as a learning tool to take shorter and more concise notes only about the important details or interesting facts I find. 

Boy with Ghost Sheet Standing in Street (UnSplash)
    This is one of my favorite pictures that I have used for any of my writings on my blog. I really like the simple white sheet ghosts and the image goes so well with the microfictions that I wrote.

I think in order to get more from this class I need to more on time and responsible with my readings and assignments. I also need to follow through more and read them even if I miss the turn in period and grace period. Overall though this is has been one of my favorite classes and I am excited to express my creative side a bit more in my studies even if it is a struggle with me to find creativity.  

Comments

Popular Posts