Microfictions: The Tiny Tiny Ghost Chronicles Pt. 3

 The Lonely Little Ghost floated towards the new boy. Drifting over the pavement into the streets to greet him with open arms. 

" My name is Timo." The little ghost said with his sheet covered arm outstretched.  

The new ghost, glided slowly towards the original ghost almost as if he were unsure of his surroundings. 

"I'm Ryan. What happened to me..?" Both of the ghosts drift back over to Ryan's house.  Timo taking the lead to help Ryan process through the events leading up to this moment. 

"Let's go back to your bedroom." The two holding hands entering the house. 


Tiny Ghost Thoughts Two

"What in the heck is happening?!"

Two Boys Holding Hands (UnSplash)

Comments

  1. Hi Keana,

    I don't know why, but there was a sense of eeriness during the entirety of this story. But it was so short and left me with many questions about how it came to be and how the story will end up. I think that's what most enticing about micro-fictions, and you did a great job in depicting your own. Also, the addition of the two little boys holding hands at the very end added to the creepiness of the story. I have goosebumps! Looking forward to reading more from you and to see how the story will play out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keana,
    I enjoyed this story. It was so open and eery. I have an idea what happened to the boy but very vague. In general that would be a deficit in storytelling, but here it works highly in its favor. That lack of knowledge from the reader really helps add to how the boy feels. Clueless. An author's note would help explain what is happening but I really do not think that is necessary for this story. I like the mystery aspect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keana, I really like this hundred word story as well as the short six word one. I thought tit was very cute how you made the two ghosts hold hands and walk together to Ryan's house. I also thought the six word version was cute. I could imagine a little kid saying that. Very good job with this one! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts